Thursday 1 August 2013

Introducing the Lusus Naturae comic book.

 
Thank you for checking out my new blog for my comic and zine series Lusus Naturae.

The Comic
Lusus Naturae - £4.99
Lusus Naturae is a whimsical comic book that I have been creating  it over the last 3 years.  
It features tales about all sorts of zany monsters & creatures over 72 pages, get ready to meet Plink the thoughtful little street octopus, Rattle Snakes Mcgru the mysterious cowboy detective and Franchesco & Stanley the strangest of friends in this delightful comic filled 
with wonderment and surreal imagination. 

The Zine's
Lusus Zine # 1 - 50p

My first little zine is all about Fox and Jennifer's cute adventure to the video store.

Lusus Zine # 2 - 50p
My second little zine all about a little guy called I AM POISON and his unexpected gift.

All my publications are available through my Etsy shop.

click here

Check out more updates on my Facebook page

click here

  


No comments:

Post a Comment